Aug

Muchas operadoras de telecos fidelizan sus clientes atraves de sus contratos de compra de aparatos moviles, y que les obligan a estar en la empresa al minimo unos 12 meses, cuando la mayoria obliga a estar unos 18 meses (caso Vodafone) con multas si esto no se cumple. Es esto legal? es abusivo?

Pues parece que existen dudas sobre tal regla e pratica de negocio. Aqui en Brasil la polemica a vuelto a salir pues el tribunal del estado de Rio Grande do sul acaba de presentar una sentencia donde indica que esta pratica es abusiva. Para el juez esto va contra la ley del codigo del consumidor, y no se puede obligar una persona por la compra de un aparato a contratar un servicio, pues son cosas distintas, ademas el juez indica que las mensualidades exigidas van a pagar y mucho el precio del movil….

Comments

Partnership Agreement December 29, 2011 - 12:48 am

A lot of thanks concerning talking about this specific make a difference. Many of us agree along with your results. The specific factors the way the details reported are first palm regarding true is affected with perhaps support additional.

Shareholders Agreement January 3, 2012 - 12:56 am

This is the quite beneficial web page and I’ve realized straight answers appropriate here and I genuinely take pleasure in your initiatives using the post writer on this article concerning discussing great concepts. Cheers!

Moncler Outlet España December 21, 2012 - 9:32 am

Este suministrador es recomendable. Vende productos baratos de alta calidad. Me gustan muchísimo. El servicio es profesional y considerado. Me satisface de todo.

"ladda ner här" September 19, 2013 - 6:30 pm

“ladda ner här”…

“[…]t Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencin vi[…]”…

Maricruz August 2, 2014 - 12:04 pm

I am not positive the place you are getting your info, however good topic.

I needs to spend a while finding out more or working out
more. Thank you for magnificent information I was searching for this info for my
mission.

"best site" February 1, 2015 - 1:38 am

“on the main page”

“[…]l When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are 3w[…]”

Phleng Records VOL 17 March 15, 2015 - 8:04 am

Regardless any community and caste news channels provide news
without any prejudice or bias so that audiences
could get appealing and accurate news. Most of these sufferers were Khmer Rouge’s
own personal soldiers and members who were charged as traitors.
What he had experienced could not have been a dream.

prestamos con asnef March 16, 2015 - 4:04 am

After exploring a few of the articles on your web site, I really
like your technique of writing a blog. I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.
Take a look at my web site as well and let me know how you feel.

prestamos con asnef

cadeaux mariage May 21, 2015 - 4:50 pm

What i don’t realize is if truth be told how you are no
longer actually a lot more neatly-preferred than you might be right now.
You’re so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly on the subject of this topic,
produced me in my view imagine it from numerous numerous angles.
Its like men and women aren’t fascinated except it is something
to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding.

Always care for it up!

psicologia 7 May 24, 2015 - 9:32 pm

La Atención Plena es la habilidad de estar presente, descansar en el
momento, sin importar qué estemos haciendo.

Net Worth Demi Moore July 22, 2015 - 2:01 am

It is acceptable to look great, as well ass it accdptable too often make it possible
foor other people know you peer superior as long as you do not allow other individuals know you are sure of a person looks
good, also. Sometimes the nice things are not on the horizon, or i simply donâ´t
consider normally sufficient, the size and style wars happening entire accelerator when leslie thorn pointed out
that the skin scales ended up being just statistics!
odd how a anxiety pooffed aside after this started my scalp.
Iâ´m anticipating your nest 2 or 3 weeks trigger my shoulder muscles are already fairly beneficial,
and there iâ´ve had some including weight loads, little, but itâ´s steadyly getting
larger, no pain, whewre theree iâ´m talking about this distinct soreness
we think when anything is wrong. Publish training 1 – ajinoacids powdered ingredients, 1And4 blackberries,
mct (10 h of carbb supply) Now i aam motivated!â  and that i designeed a new rule!â  now i’m attempting not to ever make a great number of guidelines, however enough to obtaqin me via those challenging times.

I bought a 10lb bag of fowl in easy too put together measurements, 6lbs of pre-made cheese burger patties,
3lbs of deli meats (i traveled tto costco.

Laptop Screen Repair July 25, 2015 - 11:51 am

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your website.
It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more
often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Fantastic work!