IE Business School is considered one of Europe’s leading business schools by publications such as Financial Times, The Economist, Wall Street Journal or América Economía.
The Ph.D Program at IE Business School equips a new generation of academics and researchers with cornerstone knowledge and abilities in management as well as in research methodologies.
Concentration on Information Systems
The Ph.D Program is starting a new concentration on Information Systems aiming at preparing future researchers on the technical and organizational aspects of information systems. Main research areas include:
- Digital innovation
- Knowledge management
- Data analytics, Big Data
- Enterprise information systems
- Information security and privacy
- Health informatics
- Information Systems and Economics
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with excellent academic background and a strong commitment to research and academia.
What do we offer?
- High quality doctoral training in an attractive and international research environment.
- Ph.D. scholarship for four years (Tuition + maintenance).
- Support to foreign students by IE’s Student Office.
- Be part of IE Business School in our Campus, located in the heart of Madrid.
Deadline for application is March 3, 2014
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Ph.D.
Phone: +34 915 689 733
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Visit our website: http://www.ie.edu/business-school/degrees/phd